"No incoming data detected from device!"

perry2k12

Established Member
I have been trying to datalog my car for a couple of days now (car in sig) and I cannot seem to make it work. I am using a compaq laptop with windows 7, a brand new SCT xcal 3, the newest firmware is on it and I have the newest version of livelink "gen-ii". I go through the process of setting everything up and it seems as though it is going to work well. Then when I begin the datalog process, all I get is "No incoming data detected from device!"

Does anybody have a clue what I am doing wrong? This is killing me because I really need to get my tune fixed.

This is it for reference:
nodata.png

perry2k12

Established Member
Nevermind everybody. I should have tried this one last thing before I started this thread... I deleted this Livelink GenII crap and downloaded the original Livelink 6.5 and it worked like a charm.

01bluesnake

Established Member
I don't have a issue running GenII, just switched over today and actually like it a ton more than the original live link. You may just be having a software conflict with some program in your computer.

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
i keep getting the same crap and its driving me crazy? I am using Gen2 program, how can i get this to work so i can send it back to AM?

perry2k12

Established Member
i keep getting the same crap and its driving me crazy? I am using Gen2 program, how can i get this to work so i can send it back to AM?

Where in Indiana are you from??

I had to delete the Gen2 program and use the Livelink 6.5 software. Give it a shot!

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
I am located in Evansville man. I did the same thing and used the old program worked like a champ first time. Thanks for the info man!

Users who are viewing this thread