No Title Would Do Justice To These Pics

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Yeah, that's a good point. That's why I like you Ted. You cut through the BS and tell people how things really are (i.e., get over it)...lol :beer:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
The title should be, "Some people have more money than sense." I mean where does he put all of them? That house certainly didn't have a big enough garage.

zzzzzer

Established Member
626, sorry for stepping in your garden man. I just had to take pics of your collection. :-D

Originally posted by Booyah
The title should be, "Some people have more money than sense." I mean where does he put all of them? That house certainly didn't have a big enough garage.
I was thinking that. I'm hoping that's just one of his homes or something. It looks like my aunt's place right down to the neighborhood and she and her husband sure don't bank enough to own exotics!

azguy2000

Established Member
The Enzo is a sweet car no doubt...I know the owner of that cars son...He also has the Diablo 6.0 you see and a few other Ferrari's.

nj7703

Established Member
If you have it, and worked hard for it, why not. We have a bunch of 20 + million dollar houses down the street, one guy has a helicopter landing spot in his yard. I guess when you have so much $$ you can't spend it all, you look for ways to spend it. I am $1.42 short for a pizza for dinner. They have a nice problem to have.

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
If you have it, and worked hard for it, why not. We have a bunch of 20 + million dollar houses down the street...
I hear ya'. Definitely agree w/ you as well. I live in a gated apt. community (corporate discount rate!) and there are 2 or 3 NFL players along w/ the young professional types in the complex, Nice Saturday afternoon there are Porsches, Acura NSX, SL Mercedes, and all kinds of cars coming out of the garages. Me? Ummmm...well...I just thank the Lord the Cavalier is paid for. :shrug:

I'm definitely happy for these guys, but I'm looking forward to the day I'm operating anywhere near that level. A quarter of that level would suffice...lol

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Well, let's look at this. It would have to be an occasional car. I mean, I am nervous about taking MY car and leaving it anywhere. I damn sure wouldn't leave that car. So, you have a six or seven figure automobile that you can only drive every now and then. Sorry, I'd rather have mine. I enjoy it ALL the time. But I guess if you had that much money, who cares?

zzzzzer, did you do that Avatar for me? Cool, man, cool!:thumbsup:

GoatDaddy

ssssnake: that's what I'm saying! People make fun of the Yugo, but I can park it anywhere and no one messes with it. In fact, people sometimes move their cars away so the rust won't spread to their cars. One time someone broke into my car and left $20 and a half-eaten moon pie because they felt sorry for me. If I had a car that was worth more than $8, I wouldn't know what to do with myself, let alone if I had a Shelby!

zzzzzer

Established Member
:lol: LMAO @ Jerky. But where you gonna park it? :-D

Originally posted by ssssnake
zzzzzer, did you do that Avatar for me? Cool, man, cool!
Of course it was for you, Mary. :) But it was also for the Frank/Sammy/Dean in all of us. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
ssssnake: that's what I'm saying! People make fun of the Yugo, but I can park it anywhere and no one messes with it. In fact, people sometimes move their cars away so the rust won't spread to their cars. One time someone broke into my car and left $20 and a half-eaten moon pie because they felt sorry for me. If I had a car that was worth more than $8, I wouldn't know what to do with myself, let alone if I had a Shelby!

LMAO! Ben, I'm just amazed your Yugo is still running! I haven't seen one in ages. The Shelby hasn't gone out in a while. She is sitting in my garage awaiting the new transmission. Hey, where's that $20?

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer [BOf course it was for you, Mary. :) But it was also for the Frank/Sammy/Dean in all of us. :thumbsup: [/B]

Yeah! (Grabs her martini and starts snapping her fingers to the music.) Where's my cigarette?

Users who are viewing this thread