No Title Would Do Justice To These Pics

GoatDaddy

Mary, the $20 Bondo'd the trunk lid back on, and I ate the rest of the moon pie.
Honestly, if I had a car as nice as those, I'd take it out for a spin but never stop anywhere where I had to leave it. I saw an absolutely beautiful black Porsche 993TT that had had been keyed from end to end, probably just becuase someone was jealous.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Just think about replacing the tires...or getting a tune-up...no coupons for the oil changes I suppose. Wow it starts to add up. And what about insurance?! :uh oh:

zzzzzer

Established Member
You know, we need a law that allows the owner of a keyed car to run over the b/stard that keyed it. That's more than fair.

GoatDaddy

I agree, Z. But that's the sort of thing I'd be afraid of...that and the people who are just ignorant. I think I have an endless supply of occurrences which have made me a firm believer in mandatory sterilization of the stupid.
Example #98,126,345,896: I was in my 5.0 notch parked at the curb in front of a store. A guy comes out of the store, drops his grocery bag on my trunk (Glass and cans inside make a nice "clunk"). I get out of my car, and see this guy lighting a cigarette. He smiles, gives me the "whassup" head nod, and drags his grocery bag (drags, not lifts) off my car. I was so speechless, and teh fact that he tried to act friendly kind of threw me off so that I wasn't able to react until I got home, where in a fit of rage I bit the cat...repeatedly.

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
I agree, Z. But that's the sort of thing I'd be afraid of...that and the people who are just ignorant. I think I have an endless supply of occurrences which have made me a firm believer in mandatory sterilization of the stupid.
Example #98,126,345,896: I was in my 5.0 notch parked at the curb in front of a store. A guy comes out of the store, drops his grocery bag on my trunk (Glass and cans inside make a nice "clunk"). I get out of my car, and see this guy lighting a cigarette. He smiles, gives me the "whassup" head nod, and drags his grocery bag (drags, not lifts) off my car. I was so speechless, and teh fact that he tried to act friendly kind of threw me off so that I wasn't able to react until I got home, where in a fit of rage I bit the cat...repeatedly.
:lol: ROFLMAO

And some people are just that darn bold...or is it stupid? Last year Sport Compact Car had a great editorial on something just like that. Editor got to drive a Skyline GT-R and parked it at a mom and pop breakfast place. He looks out the window and an idiot is not only leaning on his car but has his big foot propped on the door panel while he talked to someone.

Unless I was some place like Monaco, the Hamptons, Palm Beach, or Malibu I agree -- I wouldn't let a car like the Enzo (or any other) out of my sight.

GoatDaddy

Sigh. I may envy someone of their supercar, but I don't envy the heartburn I'd get if I had to worry about my car, get up at 2 AM to make sure it's still in my garage. THen, if they have that damn much money, a key scratch is just a minor hassle.
"Jeeves, do be a sport and take the McLaren for a new paint job. Red, this time. Oh, and bring the Bugatti out front...the blue Bugatti."

hj16

Established Member
Cool cars, I wish I had that much money burning a hole in my pocket. But then again I dont know if I'd ever take them out. Just sit, stare, wax, repeat.

I think I would have taken the new V16 Bugatti over the Enzo though.

To each his own.

darkcrayz

Established Member
snail50, that is seriously one of the funniest things ive ever heard.

"where in a fit of rage I bit the cat...repeatedly. "

That is why i have a bat and glove in my car. If someone did that to my car, id pull that bat out and smile as I swung at them.

GoatDaddy

Darkcrayz: because I abhor violence, I would have just given him a hug and said "Dog loves all his children, even dumb phux like you." what's funny is that the guy who put his grocery bag on my car did it with such an air of nonchalance that for a moment I wondered if it is in fact perfectly acceptable social behavior to deposit your personal belongings unceremoniously on other people's private property.
Yet another example of why the stupid should be sterilized: (#54,253,985,990) I had just gotten into my car and was looking for a new CD, when an old lady with huge sunglasses opens the door of the car next to me, flinging it right against my door. I rolled down the window, adn I forget what I said, but she glared at me and snapped "it didn't hit you that hard!" THat was shortly after I moved to Miami; I have since learned that it is not only acceptable, but also encouraged that you use other people's cars as a door stop. I suppose the old lady was too old to be spayed, but her grandchildren could certainly be sterilized!
WHen I was in college I actually wrote a sociology paper about the stupidity that has infected Miami like a virus. Not a serious paper by any means, but it was my last semester before graduation and I was beyond the point of caring, and my professor loved it.

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
:lol: at this thread!

zzzzzzer:You know, we need a law that allows the owner of a keyed car to run over the b/stard that keyed it. That's more than fair.

Nice in theory, but that would definately be WWWAAAYYY to tempting for me to key my own car and go after a**holes that I know! (I would key the civic, not the cobra.;-) )

Users who are viewing this thread