NORCAL PIZZA AND BEER GETTOGETHER

ralphy1798

Established Member
Actually I was driving up Friday night anyways and going to spend the weekend with my parents and see some old friends... The GTG was just an excuse!!

HAHA, I will check the board here on saturday to make sure I should make the drive from Half Moon Bay to Mountain Mikes

stevieb

Established Member
:dw: All I have been hearing all day is chance of showers on Friday and sunny/partly cloudy on Sat. But what does a weatherman know!
Thats the only job you could have and F#@K up everyday, and still keep your job.
Ill be doing a sun dance.:coolman: :coolman: :coolman:

lightning89mg

Established Member
DAMMIT! It looks like I wont have my L for saturday. I dropped it off yesturday for an oil leak, and they called today to give me the great news of the leak being traced backed to the left head. So that means they get to tear apart the top of the motor.. yeah for me and my truck! I am sure I wont get it back for a while, saturday for sure I wont have it, but I will still be there for sure to support the cause! :nonono: :nonono: Dammmit!:nonono: :nonono:

stevieb

Established Member
Originally posted by lightning89mg
DAMMIT! It looks like I wont have my L for saturday. I dropped it off yesturday for an oil leak, and they called today to give me the great news of the leak being traced backed to the left head. So that means they get to tear apart the top of the motor.. yeah for me and my truck! I am sure I wont get it back for a while, saturday for sure I wont have it, but I will still be there for sure to support the cause! :nonono: :nonono: Dammmit!:nonono: :nonono:
Well todays Tuesday, that gives them 3 days to fix an oil leak! I wou;d think that shouldnt be a problem unless they have to order a part.

lightning89mg

Established Member
thanks costa, im a sad panda if I dont get it back by then! But hopefully I will have my L, either way I will be there

Liv4Spd

Established Member
Weather looks like its going to be great. Only a 20% chance of rain on Fri and clear both Sat and Sun:beer:

Mario92

Former Parts Pimp
Established Member
I'm so there Rain or shine:thumbsup: I'll see if my buddy who just picked up an '04 L will want to come.

Liv4Spd

Established Member
TTT....by the way, what time are you guys showing up? Maybe some of us should gat there early to block off some parking spots:D

Z06speed

Established Member
Well...i win i should be there at 6:30 opening the place up.....wait............................wrong shop......i'll be there with my buddys.....greekss and lightning89mg..hopefully i have time to wash my aswell cause now its a big piece if poop!

Users who are viewing this thread