Norcal SVTOA 5-25-14 cruise edit

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice video. Nice event. And yeah, I thought that SB Cobra was going to take someone out.

Stanger00

Established Member
Nice vid. I'll have to catch the next GTG whenever it is.

Nice vid. Sb cobra almost lost it at 1:38. :uh oh:

My Mustang does that all the time! Its friggin scary getting on the throttle below 50 with my dead tires. They are dry and useless.

707Fitty

Established Member
Nice vid. Sb cobra almost lost it at 1:38. :uh oh:

Nice video. Nice event. And yeah, I thought that SB Cobra was going to take someone out.

Yep...that SB almost ate it. The red Shelby looked absolutely sinister! Cool vid!

Thanks fellas I appreciate it yeah it looked nasty in person thought it was gonna be all bad for a sec and yeah thhat Shelby was mean tried to get get him tto do a couple flybys to film but no luck

707Fitty

Established Member
Nice vid. I'll have to catch the next GTG whenever it is.

My Mustang does that all the time! Its friggin scary getting on the throttle below 50 with my dead tires. They are dry and useless.

Yeah its scary when that happens lol yeah he had no tread on the tires but look in the CA section I posted up info on a cruise ima put together 7-6-14!

707Fitty

Established Member
No tread will do it! I'll check out the CA section for the thread.

Wish my car was on the road for that. Im in hollister now but I lived in gilroy ansd was 15 min. From uvis road.
(
Yes indeed will do definitely but yeah you shoulda come out there's always meets an cruises just check out the CA section side and ill be posting up the details later today on the meet up times and details on the cruise on the CA section so keep an eye out

Thehubster

Established Member
awesome video man! is that the Stevens Creek reservoir you stopped by? My wife is from the San Jose area and I have been up there with my Father in-law a couple times. that is a great road!!

707Fitty

Established Member
awesome video man! is that the Stevens Creek reservoir you stopped by? My wife is from the San Jose area and I have been up there with my Father in-law a couple times. that is a great road!!

Thanks bud! An yeah that's where it was at. It was my first time on that road but the road is definitely awesome

Users who are viewing this thread