Northbay CA Cruise 7-6-14 Edit

707Fitty

Established Member

707Fitty

Established Member
Those guys on the bikes need better gopros for next time. They had good views but killed it with the quality.
Yeah he has the hero 3 too an we were both recording on 720p 60 so I guess it just which edition you get since mines the black k one I tried to adjust his shit but that's the best I go do lol

I agree, when is the next one?

Working on getting another planned out soon before the weather starts getting crappy on us

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice video. You had a really nice turnout. Great variety of cars and bikes. :thumbsup:

Thehubster

Established Member
great video, it is always nice to see a little bit of California because I live so far away now. there where a lot of corvettes there but all together a lot of awesome cars.

707Fitty

Established Member
Very nice video. You had a really nice turnout. Great variety of cars and bikes. :thumbsup:
great video, it is always nice to see a little bit of California because I live so far away now. there where a lot of corvettes there but all together a lot of awesome cars.
Thanks fellas appreciate it and yeah we had a good turnout and had a little bit of everything attend. Most of us that went are good buddies who love an appreciate nice cars.

Users who are viewing this thread