Northeast Track Days 2014 Schedule

NTD

Established Member
Wish I could join for the NHMS event, not going to happen though unfortunately.

Yes, I probably have one of the shortest drives to Thompson - quite excited about that actually!! Hoping the track is one that I enjoy.

Sorry you can't join us, but if you can make it last minute let us know we'll have room for you!

Thanks,
David

todcp

Established Member
Just signed up for Monday April 21. Thanks David.
Also contacted your person for track insurance...interested to see what the cost is. They are calling me back today with a quote.
Tod

todcp

Established Member
Awesome. I will have to check you guys out. I am registered with NASA for 3/29 lime rock and crossing my fingers for decent weather, and would love to get out on thompson and njmp. I've got a 3-5 other people interested in some events as well.
Hey Apex32. I like your combo of cars for us in NH. My other car (winter and rain) is an Abarth and I live up north in the White Mountains.

NTD

Established Member
Just signed up for Monday April 21. Thanks David.
Also contacted your person for track insurance...interested to see what the cost is. They are calling me back today with a quote.
Tod

Hey Tod,

Looking forward to meeting you on Monday! Which company did you contact - Chizmark Larson or OnTtrack?

Thanks,
David

todcp

Established Member
Chizmark. I mentioned your company. Mike is supposed to get back to me this afternoon. Need it today as there is a better rate for six HPDE days and Monday makes six planned. Should I have called OnTrack or are the rates similar?

NTD

Established Member
Chizmark. I mentioned your company. Mike is supposed to get back to me this afternoon. Need it today as there is a better rate for six HPDE days and Monday makes six planned. Should I have called OnTrack or are the rates similar?

Mike at ChizmarkLarson is great to work with and very responsive. He will always do his best to get what you need. The rates will vary from car to car. You can always get a quote from both and see what works best for you. OnTrack was very helpful for our last event and wrote a policy for one driver the Saturday before the event. Keep me updated and if you need us to reach out to either of them on your behalf for any reason we will.

Thanks
David

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Hey Apex32. I like your combo of cars for us in NH. My other car (winter and rain) is an Abarth and I live up north in the White Mountains.

hey, thanks! Definitely a 2 car deal up here haha

dmichaels

Established Member

ontrack was more expensive by about $100/day when I got quoted last month.

todcp

Established Member
Super job by Northeasttrackdays.com. I really enjoyed the concept of an intermediate and advanced only groups. Lots of track time and everything went off smoothly and on time. The chief instructor for this session knew the track very well and was very helpful to me on two corners that I requested he talk me through the correct way to run them.

I also posted a thread on how my new GT Track Pack performed with the new suspension I installed over the winter.

dmichaels

Established Member
Great to hear NTD pulled together another successful event, I'm getting more excited to drive at Thompson with NTD.

NTD

Established Member
Tod,

Thank you and it was great to finally meet you! Your car with the modifications you added was blisteringly quick on track. I can't believe you left out the part about the C7.......great driving! See you soon.

Thanks,
David

todcp

Established Member
Tod,

Thank you and it was great to finally meet you! Your car with the modifications you added was blisteringly quick on track. I can't believe you left out the part about the C7.......great driving! See you soon.

Thanks,
David

Are you talking about that C7 Vette in my rear view mirror? Oh yeah. And wait until my new Nitto NT01 are on the car for the next event.

NTD

Established Member
Haha.....that was a great couple sessions you guys had. It will be interesting to see how much more the NT01s add to the handling performance. Can't wait to see it in track again!

--Dave

NTD

Established Member
Hi All,

Just a few announcements that we would like to share with you.

1. 5/20 @ NHMS - Our next event is less than 2 weeks away at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This is a Standard Format event, which is open to Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers. There are still spots available, so if you would like to join us click on the registration link. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/ntd/registration520.html

2. 6/11 @ NJMP - This will be our first event at Thunderbolt Raceway this season, so we are extremely excited! It will be run as a Long Format event, which means it is only open to Intermediate and Advanced drivers. Please join us for extended track time, in-car driver coaching, and classroom sessions. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/ntd/registration611.html

3. 6/19 @ Thompson Speedway - The wait is coming to an end as Thompson Speedway nears completion. We will be one of the first groups to host a day at the completely renovated facility. Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers are welcome. Click here to reserve your spot! https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/ntd/registration619.html

4. Updated Long Format - Due to driver feedback from our first two Long Format events we have made some changes to accommodate a vast majority. Here's how it breaks down: 2 1/2 hours of track time, 5 sessions at 30 mins each, classroom sessions, in-car driver coaching, track walk, Intermediate and Advanced drivers only, at a price point $300!

5. Refer-A-Friend - Refer a fellow driver to one of our events and you both get a credit to a future event. $25 credit when you refer a friend to a STANDARD FORMAT event and a $50 credit when you refer a friend to a LONG FORMAT event.

As usual if you have any questions post it here, send an email to [email protected], or call 650-479-6383.

I look forward to meeting more of you at the track!

Thanks,
David

NTD

Established Member
Thank you to all the drivers that joined us at NHMS on 5/20. This was our first Standard Format event with a Novice run group, who all did amazingly well - for some it was their first time out! A special thanks to all of the instructors, who did a great job coaching drivers and being very supportive throughout the day. We look forward to seeing this group at our next LOCAL event at Thompson Speedway on 6/19!

Our NEXT event is at Thunderbolt Raceway on 6/11! Our Long Format, open to INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED drivers only, guarantees a minimum of 2 1/2 hours of track time, in-car driver coaching, classroom review sessions, and more! Spread the word as it will be another great day at the track!

Thanks,
David

dmichaels

Established Member
Can't wait for the Thompson June 19th event... just over 3 weeks away now. I may have started watching the "inspection lap" video online in preparation.

I was very pleased with the car at the recent LRP outing I had, dying to get back out on the track. C'mon June 19th....

NTD

Established Member
Can't wait for the Thompson June 19th event... just over 3 weeks away now. I may have started watching the "inspection lap" video online in preparation.

I was very pleased with the car at the recent LRP outing I had, dying to get back out on the track. C'mon June 19th....

Haha.....it'll be here before you know it! I'm hoping to get my hands on some video footage taken "at speed" about a week and a half before the event. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--Dave

dmichaels

Established Member
Anyone else sign up for the June 19th event next week? I believe todcp is going along with myself, and I have 3 friends from work who I convinced to go too...

Weather forecast as of today looks like a great day, not to jinx it... excited to try the new track out!

Users who are viewing this thread