NOT a good day - Another SHELBY lost

svt boost

Dr. Boost
Established Member
You don't need a lawyer, just need to contact the driver's insurance company with your medical bills etc and car estimate once everything is done. Only reason you need a lawyer is if they aren't fair in the payout etc but usually you can just argue.

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Glad you are okay. I took a hit like that 13 years ago and I have never been the same. Make sure you get the treatment you need. To this day I still have problems with my lower back.

Buddah

Established Member
glad to see that you are ok. you really need to get looked at if you are feeling all that pain. metal can always be replaced but I hope everything works out well.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Today im barely able to get around, heading back to the Dr and yes, I have retained a Lawyer, close family friend, he will take care of me, i'm sure of that!

jcthorne

Established Member
Hope the guy had good insurance as this is going to get mighty close to the limits for standard liability insurance in most states. I wish you luck getting this setteled in a timely and fair manner.

Imatk

Established Member
Man that really sucks I'm with the others, go get yourself checked out and make sure there aren't any spinal injuries.

And yeah maybe get a 2013 now :)

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Glad you already contacted your lawyer - always better to protect yourself from the start.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Yep, you bet, im suffering a bit too much to turn a cheek and let it slide. Literally moving around like a 90 yr old. 1st Lawyer meeting in 2 hours, Ill have a better idea of what I need and what we might be looking at but i'm sure ya'll understand when I dont go into specifics. Once the settlement or court case is finished, Ill pass on specifics if my lawyer says its ok!

Users who are viewing this thread