Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Here you go OP. This looks absolutely sick
6fce226c657634d94385328ac5009903.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member
How can I make it look mean and sinister?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lower it, get the steeda X2 ball joints to give the front end a rake and then get some 315s. Just a reminder tho, if you go 18s your tire selection drops and the tires you do get to choose from cost extra. I learned that after having 18s on two different cobras.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I love DSG..

that said I think Cobra looks good in all colors.. and they ain't cheap, so you might as well get the color that you'll be most happy with.

Doc Voliday

Established Member
When I bought mine I had a bit of buyers remorse getting one in DSG. Now I absolutely love it after I clean and shine it up on the weekends. I do plan on getting some darker shades on it though. Tint the lights and add darker window tint. I MIGHT get some dark wheels on it too.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i like DSG coupes. they look pretty mean when done right. for verts, i prefer brighter, flashier colors. its a vert! :cool:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I have owned two Cobra coupes a Redfire 2003 and Mystichrome 2004. DSG is right up there with them as favorite colors. When its detailed and the metallic pops DSG looks awesome.

cj428mach

Established Member
I love DSG, and if I didn't get White it was on the list of colors I wanted if the right car came along. I loved it so much I painted my 37 Ford that color, I like that its a dark color but not black so black goes well with it.

I think the problem is you have a vert, for some reason the verts just don't look as intimidating as coupes.

Users who are viewing this thread