Not really sure what to say other than, anybody got rice?

oldmodman

Established Member
I'd rather believe that something broke in his suspension than think that someone would do this to a car on purpose.

fast ford brian

Established Member
I am trying to envision the fabrication that went into ruining that car . Wow , just wow. Anything over 10 mph and it death wobbles like a shopping cart.

95riosnake

Established Member
I saw that car a few months ago on Speedhunters. Completely ridiculous and IMO, the absolute rock bottom of car culture... trash.

SPEEDHUNTERS said:
7072254227_9b561eba2b_o.jpg

One of the most controversial cars at the Exciting Car Showdown was this Toyota Celica and it’s -15 degrees of camber. If the camber isn’t ridiculous enough, you have to see the rear wheel and how a large portion of the wheel isn’t even anywhere near the tire! Apparently the tire is beaded and seats to that portion of the wheel and this car is actually driveable. You’ve probably seen a couple shots of the rear of this Celica floating around on the internet. I first caught an image of it on Facebook and I thought it was either a joke or a photoshopped image…

6926176658_259454d41a_o.jpg

Stuff like this is when you realize that the whole low offset/stance thing has gone completely overboard…It just looks totally ridiculous. I was reading about this car on Speedhunters and apparently this Celica really does drive like this and drove all the way down to Nagoya from Tokyo. The owner had to stop and fill the tire up because it was slowly losing air…..man, just unbelievable… imagine how unsafe this is on a public road…I don’t know what this guy is trying to prove but this is way too much…

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Dafuq? That fad is the stupidest trend in the car culture. I'd take a donk or a lowrider before this -45* camber crap. -2* is fine guys

00WHTSC281

Established Member
Looks terrible, sounds terrible, and somebody spent lots of hours and money to make it that way! Wow!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread