Not So New Here

TDUB003

Established Member
Hey guys, I've been around here for awhile but obviously haven't posted before. I figured it was time to break the silence as this really seems like an awesome site. I was raised around Mustangs all my life but just recently got my first Cobra. She's a black/tan 96 with 79k miles. I'm posting this from work but I have a few pics on my home computer that I will post a bit later. She has a few minor mods but nothing too outrageous, for the most part she appears to have been babied her entire life. In addition to the Cobra, I also have a white on white 92 GT as the dd, as well as a 69 Mach 1 awaiting restoration. I've always wanted an SN95 Cobra but couldn't find one that wasn't beat to death already. I haven't really driven her much since I bought her but hopefully I'll be able to get her out more once the weather clears up for good.

Last edited:

TDUB003

Established Member
Here's pics of the Cobra... although I can't take credit for these. These are a couple that the guy who I bought it from took. My camera sucks so the ones I've taken don't really do her justice and I have her apart for the IMRC cleaning at the moment. I'll take some new ones once I get my new a camera and get a chance to do a full clay bar and detail. :banana:

TDUB003

Established Member
Oh and about the other two.... I have pics if you really want to see the GT, although she's not much to look at at the moment. It was wrecked before I bought it and the guy I bought it from obviously didn't give a damn about the car. She's a white on white but at the moment the front bumper has a horrible off white paint on it that seriously looks like someone was drunk when they did it. The Mach is still in storage over at my dad's. It was his car, he bought it in 1991 but never really did any thing with it and then decided he'd lost interest :??:. I will get some pics next time I'm over there, I haven't really started on her yet because I can't decide what direction I want to go with the build.

Users who are viewing this thread