nothing special just playing around 95 gt

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
this is a 95 gt with 34,000 miles i am taking out the engine in a couple of months and putting in a 347 stroker to some day bolt a turbo up too but the 347 will get me by till then the only thing im worried about is losing the fuel injection this is not and everyday driver i have put 6,000 miles on it in a year will i have to always be under the hood with a carb messing with it or is it pretty straight forward and will my stock 95 tranny handle the 400 hp stroker when i get the turbo i know the transmission will need rpc but till then can my trans handle it thanks guys. ohh and to the guy with the burned cobra sorry about your luck i just totaled a 03 lightning with 9,000 miles first car i got and truuly loved i love the stang but the lightning was all around awsome the insurance company gave me 3 thousand more then i paid for the truck which was nice but i would rather have my baby back and how is it the every car you had got burned you must have one big garage and you keep all your cars in the garage

http://media.putfile.com/chris-003

D ABLO

Established Member
i will take a guess........................ Mac or Flows cat back off road mmmmmmmmm H-pipe??????????

Users who are viewing this thread