Now that I put N.O.S. on my car who is gonna one up me?

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
We'll anyone have any ideas I'm not trying to be mean, just curious as to who is gonna think of something more insane than me. Let me know what you guys come up with.:thumbsup:

03DOHC

Established Member
I think you're on the top of the pile! At least for now! hehehe! I've been bent over by the dealers around here for 1/1000 of what you've done, so I'm in no rush to have them deny my engine warranty because I tinted my windows.

More power to you!

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Matt,

You'll just have to see what we've got cooked up for you at Bowling Green for the 2003 SVT Cobra Shootout. You are going to need two bottles!

Rob Raymer

Established Member
Originally posted by Dr. Jamie Meyer
Matt,

You'll just have to see what we've got cooked up for you at Bowling Green for the 2003 SVT Cobra Shootout. You are going to need two bottles!

Oooo....now them's big words! And you don't even have your '03 yet??

You've got me more than curious now.....:)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Don't make me have to put a 150HP shot on my car to show you how much balls I have. HEHEH, LOL!!!!!! I still want to learn more about NOS kits for blown cars before I consider it. My buddy has 150hp wet shot on his 2002 Vpr GTS and its sick. I could only imagine how sick my car would be on the juice. Black03

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I am putting a 50 shot on mine very soon. But I will be keeping the lightning pulley on- no 2.80 for me!!!!!

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Rob - Damn it. You caught me blowing smoke! LOL

There is a 2003 Cobra being assembled for BG:
3200 pounds
9-inch rear
cage
pro-shifted trans
drag suspension
28x10.5 inch slicks

Need I say more?

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by Dr. Jamie Meyer
Rob - Damn it. You caught me blowing smoke! LOL

There is a 2003 Cobra being assembled for BG:
3200 pounds
9-inch rear
cage
pro-shifted trans
drag suspension
28x10.5 inch slicks

Need I say more?

Ya. How did they shave off 400 lbs.?

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Originally posted by i8u

Ya. How did they shave off 400 lbs.?

Looking at the rest of the spec, probably because it has no interior, jacking equipment, AC, blah blah blah...

Prolly could've gotten out cheaper by modding a 99 with a 03 motor...I'd like to see the result anyways. :dw:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
whats up jamie? i got one coming too, probubly not in time though......sonic blue conv. .........hey, you will see me next year with the outlaw car though..........it is going to blow your mind....promise......hermann, horsepower by hermann:beer:

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Hermann? You live here too? Coming to BG for the World Finals? I hope so. Get that SSO car done!

Joe - you got it right on. There's 300 pounds in interior while K-member, rims, etc. make up the rest. I can't wait to see the results myself - mid 10s no problem I'm guessing .......

A's Cobra

Established Member
hope they won't let a car that modded run at bowling green in the street class... kinda discourages the rest of us who actually drive our cars everyday

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Hey Hermann you coming to BG? You can join our carivan for the ride down. If you do make sure you look us up. Gonna be a blast.
Rick

david smilovic

Established Member
I cant get ready in time but my all aluminum 320ci stroker is finished and after 16+ hour days I just dont or my crew have the strength to keep on working.Because of tunning concerns the initial DE-Tunned motor will do 625rrwhp and about 640rrwtqe.

In full tune with another 5 lbs of boost and more advance the car will pull in the 700/750 rear wheel class but 1st I have to go through the tunning process and be satisfied on my Dyno that no detonation exists.(It will have an ATI centrifical self contained unit capable of up to 20 lbs. and the internals to handle it.Its a mini version of an LPE TT inside and I have tweaked/own and repaired quite a few.The only diff will be my secret crank and some other tricks weve learned over the years.Thanks David Smilovic
It will be a low cr motor so a18 lbs of boost and then a c02 cooled intercooler will bring it even higher like my 4 and 6 bangers that are blown.Looking foward to XTREME Motor Sports low ET: animal but 1st gotta pay the bills,David Smilovic

matstang03

Established Member
Am I going to be the youngest guy in B/G racing my car?? 21 years old? i get the feeling i am. it's okay i will go easy on you guys.,.lol :D in the street tire class that is :) Actually I am really looking foward to B/G i am sure I will learn a lot from all you guys. My 03 should be nice and good by the time I get there, thanx to rick at amazon :)
matt

46stang

Established Member
I'm going with Twin turbo, twin intercooled, and 200 shot of nos!!!
I want to be competitive with any rice that pulls up beside me on the street! All they need is the naawws and they run 10's :) J/K
My car is fast enough! I guess i know when to stop! Haveight, good luck man! Your insane! I can't wait to see some times on the Naawws:)
Leon

Users who are viewing this thread