Now this is hot!

nugen

Established Member
over120.jpg

Hell has nothing on this! I can't wait for July! I think we can break 130. :burn:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
we broke 130 numerous times in Djibouti. You ain't got chit yet :)

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
We are hovering around 115 here in Qatar, but its a humid heat here :rolleyes:

I have been to Oman and Kuwiat, both of which hit 130, so know what you are gonig through :)

XtremeAceX

Established Member
6spd said:
lol yea, but here in ontario we got so much humidity. its gross.

Over here we've had heavy rain the last few weeks.. and places all over alberta were flooding. We have a bunch of restrictions now so that they can get the water levels to go down. With all the rain lately, i dont know why people are watering their lawn neways :shrug: . but the city is giving out fines to people for it.

03DOHC

Established Member
nugen said:
temp140.jpg

Yup, I was cheating when we took this picture, but it was only 10 o'clock in the morning.
Yee haaw. It was that hot on Holloman AFB when I was there in the 80s without the F15 exhaust blowing on us all day long, which made it hotter. I don't envy you at all. Stay safe.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
so why were you in Djibouti????

oh and mike, I feel your pain, its so humid over here its like the air is pretty much water.... on the radio I think I herd her say 86% humidity. she said it like it was no big deal either, my reaction: WTF!

Are you due to go back to the U.S anytime soon?

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
fuelonempty said:
oh and mike, I feel your pain, its so humid over here its like the air is pretty much water.... on the radio I think I herd her say 86% humidity. she said it like it was no big deal either, my reaction: WTF!

Are you due to go back to the U.S anytime soon?

I was just on vacation about a month ago (two week vacation, that is when i bought the cobra), i will be taking another vacation from October 1-18th so i can cruise down to the Ocean City, MD mustang meet. When are you going back to the states?

Users who are viewing this thread