Now you see em. Soon you wont! Lethal Performance GT350/GT350R Offroad Midpipe

krt22

Established Member
Dyno testing tomorrow. Track next Friday!!

Got some tricks up our sleeves as well. Stay tuned
Can you guys confirm if the xpipe back is all one welded piece or are there breaks in the system somewhere?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds awesome. I'm sure with a JLT intake and the cats deleted this be well into the 500whp range. I wounder what it will take to run E85 on the 350s.

krt22

Established Member
99.999% sure it's all welded from the x pipe back. I'll verify for you tomorrow.
Thanks, it looked like one big welded assembly to me as well from the track tour pictures. Will make storing the stock cat back interesting If you choose to swap it out

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks, it looked like one big welded assembly to me as well from the track tour pictures. Will make storing the stock cat back interesting If you choose to swap it out

Confirmed. It's all welded together from the midpipe pipe connection back.

krt22

Established Member
Confirmed. It's all welded together from the midpipe pipe connection back.
I was afraid of that, I guess we shall see how the tuners and exhaust manufactures handle it. No drop in resonator-less H or X pipes though, that is for sure!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I was afraid of that, I guess we shall see how the tuners and exhaust manufactures handle it. No drop in resonator-less H or X pipes though, that is for sure!

Just like the regular S550 GT you'll always need to make 2 cuts behind the resonator. It will be the same for this. We'll be developing a H pipe w/resonator delete shortly.

thefridge06

Established Member
Will you guys be at pbir this friday the 11th or next friday the 18th? I would love to see this beauty up close and hear it in person.

liter of cola

Established Member
The rev and accel video is actually with the car is Normal Mode, sorry about that mistake. Here is the video with the car in Sport/Track mode, sounds much better, but these videos really do not do the sound any justice...

https://vimeo.com/147846514

I will say this, with the mufflers closed, I do agree it sounds tinny kinda during rev, but it's still very throaty and deep during moderate accel and cruise. Near OEM volume inside during cruise. We may also be doing an H pipe option to get rid of some of the tin rasp as well.

ahhh that is a lot better but i still think an h pipe will be the best thing for this cars sound.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will you guys be at pbir this friday the 11th or next friday the 18th? I would love to see this beauty up close and hear it in person.

We're still not sure if we'll be there this week or not. I'll let you guys know what we decide.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread