NSFW! But AWESOME!!

VictorySong

Established Member
I wonder if fitness freaks will be sad about all the time they wasted in the gym when they are sitting in their retirement home? Every time I think about hitting the gym I end up going kayaking or bike riding instead. Far more enjoyable for me.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
:rockon:
I wonder if fitness freaks will be sad about all the time they wasted in the gym when they are sitting in their retirement home? Every time I think about hitting the gym I end up going kayaking or bike riding instead. Far more enjoyable for me.

:rockon:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member

How about both :poke:

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
agree with above statement as well,,pointless to me to be that ripped,,ive got plenty of other things id rather do than that

Ninedown

Established Member

To each his own

VictorySong

Established Member
How about both :poke:

Lmao. That guys life revolves around fitness. You couldn't even maintain that body while doing multi day kayaking trips or hiking. It isn't physically possible. Your body will burn down your muscle since you can't keep up with the insane calorie/supplement requirements. I'd be very very surprised if this guy does anything outside of the gym.

If you're talking about me personally then the answer is very simple. I don't really give a shit about what anyone thinks about how I look and as long as I'm physically able to do the activities I enjoy I won't waste my time sweating my balls of in a gym.

Most gym rat guys I know can't keep up with female hikers on the trail since their bodies are used to being pushed in rooms with cold AC.:lol1:

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Not trying to be a jerk but like someone said, to each his own. People could say they would rather be at the gym than...... you name it. I think people can def take things too far but nothing wrong with trying to take care of yourself.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Haha damn people this wasn't meant to be a "go be a gym rat" video I just think it's a pretty badass vid, and those to SHARE the same passion.

Ohhhh and that dude isn't a gym rat either...pay attention to the workouts they do a ton of Core workouts, very difficult.

Last edited:

VictorySong

Established Member
27167332.jpg

ftfy

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
220px-The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

I don't think Bruce Lee ever touch a weight in his life

What's the point of watching a video of other people working out?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kannif

I'm that guy!
Established Member
Not trying to be a jerk but like someone said, to each his own. People could say they would rather be at the gym than...... you name it. I think people can def take things too far but nothing wrong with trying to take care of yourself.

That's exactly it. I won't be old and decrepit because I am spending that time now eating right, cardio up, blood flowing and building strength. Huge muscle head isn't it. I go daily as my routine just as you may walk, kayak, or nothing. Your call.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member

I think many of them do more harm then good to their bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread