NT05's are on. Few pictures.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Its been a while since I took some pictures of my car. Thought I'd take advantage of the beautiful day.

And for you photo people:
~Camera: D40
~Lens: Sigma 70-200mm F/2.8
Nikon 50mm F/1.8.. Pic 3
~Lighting: natural light

4718907393_26c6510ba7_b.jpg

4719553458_c1bf80135f_b.jpg

4689533626_a37d5c7ab7_b.jpg

Thanks for looking

PureSound15

Established Member
Some of the best streetable tires I've ever had - definitely will be going with them next time around, too.

Nice pics!

Black Sex

Established Member
Looks good. I would like to get a set too but I think they are alittle more than I want to spend

Erick

Established Member
Great looking car! You must not be driving it through the winters.

What do you think of the tires?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Car looks great, what color is it? Love the pictures, first one needs straightened though, that drives me crazy! haha

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Looks great! Are these the regular NT05's or the drag radial version? How do they hook?

I'm thinking of getting the regular ones for the rear wheels on my G8 since there isn't much for a 19" wheel and I've heard that these hook up well.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Looks great! Are these the regular NT05's or the drag radial version? How do they hook?

I'm thinking of getting the regular ones for the rear wheels on my G8 since there isn't much for a 19" wheel and I've heard that these hook up well.

yes they are the regular version. The drag radial version has a much greater tread width. Guy at work has them. They are pretty flexible as well, the regular NT05 sidewalls are stiff as hell, more for handling tire.

hooking..well, yes and no. My car is pretty much stock besides LCAs, some other suspension odds and ends, and a built rear with 4.10s and a few engine bolt ones. When I first got the tires i put the PSI to 35. They handled great but spun pretty bad in 1st gear. Launches weren't much better. Since then I lowered the PSI to 20 PSI and I can stab first and they won't spin anymore but handling goes to shit. I haven't tried launching a 20 yet. This is all on the street. haven't gone to the strip yet. But i have no doubt these tires will dead hook at the track. the street is just too dirty to get a decent launch.

Car looks great, what color is it? Love the pictures, first one needs straightened though, that drives me crazy! haha

Mineral Gray. Yeah your right, picture is a little crooked, I didn't take my time on these at all. maybe 3 minutes haha.

Great looking car! You must not be driving it through the winters.

What do you think of the tires?
Thank you! the car was a DD when I first got it. but for the last 2 years it has been stored for winters.

See reply to SCREEMINRED. but overall I like the tires. If I wanted a dead hook on the street though, id get the DR version. I'm building my car more for Handling. but the regular version seems like a great compromise for driving around town, get more tread wear then the DR.

Nice pictures. And some steering rack limiters might cure your problem of tire contact in the front.

1979-04 Mustang Steering Rack Limiter 6-Pack by Ford at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Thanks, I'll have to look into those.

Last edited:

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
Nice. I have the 315 NT05's on the rear of mine and i love them. Hook pretty good with 4.10's and n20 for me. Haven't tried them at the track either. Good autoX tires also

Stevo151

Established Member
looks great man! i got 275's on a 9in up front too but i have no problem with hitting the liner tho. anyways awesome pics and the ride looks great man! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread