Nurburgring Prototypes CORVETTE C8 Z06 (Z07), Mclaren 765LT, Camaro

Z06

Established Member

The audio on this is much cleaner! This thing is gonna be nuts! She spitting flames a bunch of times too.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Zo6 took that shit like it was on rails! Gonna be a true super car finally it seems.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Is it me or does the sound in cam346s video clip sound higher pitched compared this second one?

Can’t wait for the Z06... but at the rate we are going it’s going go for 150k on the open market

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
It almost looks like they might have been running that thing in the quiet exhaust setting. Didn't watch the whole video, but it looked like it was primarily shooting flames out of the inner tips, and not the outer. Thing will probably sound ridiculous with a set of LT's and cat delete.

Wouldn't be surprised, as they probably do not want to reveal every single thing about he car yet.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If only I could afford the new C8 Z06. My heart pounds with excitement after watching those videos.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I don't have my hopes up too high for the Z. No way in hell will it compete with any Mclaren 765LT or Huracan STO, like it should, but maybe it will be able to compete with a 600LT or a GT3 RS? We'll see.

Z06

Established Member
I don't have my hopes up too high for the Z. No way in hell will it compete with any Mclaren 765LT or Huracan STO, like it should, but maybe it will be able to compete with a 600LT or a GT3 RS? We'll see.

Porsche has always been their main competitor or target when it comes to testing. I don't think Mclaren's or Lambo's have ever been a benchmark for them. If it happens to compete or run along side them at the end of the day then that works for all who can afford it for way less.

fangstang

Established Member
They dont complete with the 765LT and Huracan STO. I'll be thrilled if it bests the GT3 RS in overall performance.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

"Corvette is a disappointment if it does not run with a McLaren that costs 3x as much"

L
O
L

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Can’t say I’m a huge fan of the sound, but I probably wouldn’t be able to hear it for very long as it puts semi trucks on me around a track and delivers me some Gapplebees shortly after.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
i love that sound, you can tell how quick it revs on the downshifts...which i bet give mega-huge raging boners when behind the wheel.

i have a feeling this thing is going to shit on sooo many cars.

might finally be time for a pair of jorts

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
i love that sound, you can tell how quick it revs on the downshifts...which i bet give mega-huge raging boners when behind the wheel.

i have a feeling this thing is going to shit on sooo many cars.

might finally be time for a pair of jorts

It is because it is so easy to heal/toe in New Balance lol.

It does look promising though. Guessing that's the DCT though?

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
It is because it is so easy to heal/toe in New Balance lol.

It does look promising though. Guessing that's the DCT though?
lol good point!

but yeah it's just a programmed rev match, still sound quick as hell to me

blk02edge

Established Member
Going to depend on the tire.. Also GM does not **** around when it comes to magazine numbers. It will absolutely put down numbers right at the top of the list.

Users who are viewing this thread