NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

RedDemon91

Established Member
tumblr_l39dggs2ZG1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jlahdenpera@wi.

How we should handle things:

General 'Black Jack' Pershing vs. Muslim Terrorists - Urban Legends

Analysis: I consulted Dr. Frank E. Vandiver, professor of history at Texas A&M University and author of Black Jack: The Life and Times of John J. Pershing, to ask if there's any truth to the above, and he responded via email that in his opinion the story is apocryphal.

"I never found any indication that it was true in extensive research on his Moro experiences," Vandiver wrote. "This kind of thing would have run completely against his character."

Similarly, I've been unable to find any evidence corroborating the claim that Muslims believe that "eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise and doomed to hell." It is true that Islamic dietary restrictions, like those of Judaism, forbid the eating or handling of pork because pigs are considered unclean. But according to Raeed Tayeh of the American Muslim Association in North America, the notion that a Muslim would be denied entrance to heaven for touching a pig is "ridiculous." A statement from the Anti-Defamation League characterizes the claim as an "offensive caricature of Muslim beliefs."

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
General 'Black Jack' Pershing vs. Muslim Terrorists - Urban Legends

Analysis: I consulted Dr. Frank E. Vandiver, professor of history at Texas A&M University and author of Black Jack: The Life and Times of John J. Pershing, to ask if there's any truth to the above, and he responded via email that in his opinion the story is apocryphal.

"I never found any indication that it was true in extensive research on his Moro experiences," Vandiver wrote. "This kind of thing would have run completely against his character."

Similarly, I've been unable to find any evidence corroborating the claim that Muslims believe that "eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise and doomed to hell." It is true that Islamic dietary restrictions, like those of Judaism, forbid the eating or handling of pork because pigs are considered unclean. But according to Raeed Tayeh of the American Muslim Association in North America, the notion that a Muslim would be denied entrance to heaven for touching a pig is "ridiculous." A statement from the Anti-Defamation League characterizes the claim as an "offensive caricature of Muslim beliefs."

GTFO out here with your research and logic....lol

Azure Mach1

Established Member
I thought this was funny.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ehlw_phys"]YouTube- What News Anchors Do During Commercial Breaks w/sound[/nomedia]

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At9Ujm7RqU8&feature=channel"]YouTube- 10 Craziest Child Preachers[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread