NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Coiled03

Established Member
XL8NF.jpg

As an engineer, I struggled to keep from laughing out loud in my office at this one. It hits pretty close to home. :lol::lol::lol:

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
The reaction from people on this site to any fat jokes or videos just confirms what I thought all along, theres alot of fat ****s on this forum. Quit bitching about things posted, put down the twinkle and go get a treadmill.

I find that if a fat person is in the joke or vid it generally makes it more funny than if it wasn't a fat person.

gp06gto

Established Member
can some one repost the f1 car hitting the curb and catching air. i cant seem to find it.

synapsis

Established Member
so true! as a mechanical engineer out of college two years ago, i can definetely relate to ALL of this

As an engineer at work right now, I printed it and hung it on the wall. (Of course that was after having the requisite engineering reviews and safety meetings, and being signed off by everyone in the company including the person who delivered the sandwiches to the meeting.)

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
As an engineer at work right now, I printed it and hung it on the wall. (Of course that was after having the requisite engineering reviews and safety meetings, and being signed off by everyone in the company including the person who delivered the sandwiches to the meeting.)

bwahahahahahahaha....now this made me laugh!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

It is funny because it is true! Yes I am an engineer too.

Azure Mach1

Established Member
My comment about the missing funny had nothing to do with the kid’s weight. It was about the pain a paintball inflicts when you’re hit by one. In his mostly defenseless situation I find this to be more cruel than funny. If you guys find it funny than so be it and enjoy yourselves, I just don’t see the humor in watching some pussy hurting someone that they know can’t strike back. Oh, and I’m not fat so I’ll go ahead and put on my normal sized flame suit now.

07vert

Established Member
My comment about the missing funny had nothing to do with the kid’s weight. It was about the pain a paintball inflicts when you’re hit by one. In his mostly defenseless situation I find this to be more cruel than funny. If you guys find it funny than so be it and enjoy yourselves, I just don’t see the humor in watching some pussy hurting someone that they know can’t strike back. Oh, and I’m not fat so I’ll go ahead and put on my normal sized flame suit now.

eh it hurts for a second

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member

peterjpeg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread