NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
She did but what is so funny about that?

In my opinion, not a damn thing (which is something I should have added when asking the question). Some people have a tweaked sense of humor...if that is what they were implying.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
38ef432b.jpg

thanks to you im cleaning coffee off my screen :lol1:

eric0o1

Established Member
What if that was your sister/g/f/wife or even you for that matter? I don't think it would be taken so lightly then. You only have to think about it a little.

That could be said for everything in this thread and life in general. So no one is supposed to laugh at anyone or anything because "What if..."?

It's not the fact that someone disappeared/was killed that is funny. It's the idea that someone thinking about putting themselves in the same position said person was in seems like a good idea.

Last edited:

Serbian6er

Established Member
^ this should explain it pretty well
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeCMCJc5-jg"]Patrice O'Neal Elephant in the Room - How to tell how pretty a white woman is. - YouTube[/nomedia]

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That could be said for everything in this thread and life in general. So no one is supposed to laugh at anyone or anything because "What if..."?

It's not the fact that someone disappeared/was killed that is funny. It's the idea that someone thinking about putting themselves in the same position said person was in seems like a good idea.

"What if" scenarios are infinite, as I know this very well, but there is a line that can be drawn and some things in this thread go over that line. I understand the "joke" just fine. And I not everything posted in this thread can be treated like this particular argument.

Stupid argument.

I'm just going to assume you are referring to your own comment as that makes the most sense here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread