NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya'll say what you will Jeep owners lol. Yeh we're Dicks, but at least our shit boxes are paid for and we can leave a cars and coffee and it not end in a Felony, totaled cobra, 17 heading to the hospital and 2 civil lawsuits and a wreckless driving ticket.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
IMHO lots of good looking puntang drive them out where I am.. At least there not the raging BMW owners where I'm from where you could be going in the right lane mind your business and they flash your high beams at you for no reason GTFOH

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
a30c79cb38f195c0ce02e598ce8ddee9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Its not as much about 45acp as it is about 1911...yeah she cant hold 17rds like a double stack and you know she has been handled by another man before and she is ****in loose yes... sorta complicated, yet raw...smooth but raw....god damn she is one fine piece...

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Its not as much about 45acp as it is about 1911...yeah she cant hold 17rds like a double stack and you know she has been handled by another man before and she is ****in loose yes... sorta complicated, yet raw...smooth but raw....god damn she is one fine piece...

Say what?

You can get 1911's that use Glock Mags.

Truly, Gods Chosen weapon.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I actually love the 1911, have one and another Jr Browning masterpiece… Fn Highpower…

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Let's be honest now, only reason they aren't wrecking at C&C is because most of them can't even spin their own tires. if the Wrangler came in a Hellcat it would have its own C&C Best of Rollovers compilations.
High wheel base with short wheel base, add in Higher center of gravity. That makes the average 45mph curve a death trap.

But, wasn't built for that. Although that would be bad ass.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread