NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
"It's a Jeep thing. You wouldn't understand." You're right, I don't. lol I also don't understand this latest Jeep trend of cramming a line of what looks like rubber duckies along the windshield. De-fogging the windows? Naaaa. Rubber duckies, bro! And if it's a chick, there's probably a pink decal on the back that says Salt Life which is especially puzzling to me considering we're nowhere near an ocean.

that’s funny…. I’ve noticed that too about some jeep owners…. Gay AF. Think to myself “are you a ****ing adult? Wft are we doing here?!?!”….

Reminds me of the camaro owners that would “Transformer up” their 5th gen camaros…. LOLOLOLOL.

****ing losers!

Dusten

Established Member
that’s funny…. I’ve noticed that too about some jeep owners…. Gay AF. Think to myself “are you a ****ing adult? Wft are we doing here?!?!”….

Reminds me of the camaro owners that would “Transformer up” their 5th gen camaros…. LOLOLOLOL.

****ing losers!

The ducks are given to them by other jeepers. Which makes it even worse.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
That’s enough internet for me today..

This is why I feel like most of the internet is different than I am.

You quit at the colored duck sexual preference guidelines while I perk right up with interest.

I’m going to need 2 ducks, a daughter and mother-in-law duck (preferably with big tits) in whatever color means they’re down for some perverse fantasy shit.

Or perhaps whatever duck color correlates to tying up a wife and turning her into a cuck while the second duck’s husband bangs the original duck.

****, I need a jeep. Great.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have to admit, I thought for sure that I'd ruffle some Jeep lover's feathers. Happy to see I'm not alone in my sentiments. lol This is about as gratifying as the time I learned about all my fellow Ridgeline haters on here.

IA Shelby

Established Member
lol, If you are so sensitive to get ruffled by some internet comments about your Jeep than you are ghey.

I have a JL Rubicon and a Bronco Wildtrak. Nothing better than removing the top on a nice day and going wherever you want.

I would agree some of the Jeep traditions are laughable. No rubber ducks, foot hanging out the door for me.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Since we're on the subject, why do other Corvette owners wave to me? Is that a thing everywhere or just around here? It's dumb and I never initiate it. "Hey! Here I am and there you are!" Neat. I'm talking arm hanging out the window waving. Stupid.

blownstang01

Established Member
Since we're on the subject, why do other Corvette owners wave to me? Is that a thing everywhere or just around here? It's dumb and I never initiate it. "Hey! Here I am and there you are!" Neat. I'm talking arm hanging out the window waving. Stupid.
Same as motorcycles. I'm just trying to take a nice ride, I don't need to do the whole 2 finger wave to every other biker on the road. It annoys me to no end.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The ducks are given to them by other jeepers. Which makes it even worse.
See below.
What for? Lol
This. The weird guy down the street has these of something line up on the dash. Stupid thing have never seen dirt.
So you can compare your New Balance's you rookie.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
A night at the Obamas

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.
Ironmike.gif

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
lol, If you are so sensitive to get ruffled by some internet comments about your Jeep than you are ghey.

I have a JL Rubicon and a Bronco Wildtrak. Nothing better than removing the top on a nice day and going wherever you want.

I would agree some of the Jeep traditions are laughable. No rubber ducks, foot hanging out the door for me.
they-re-the-same-picture~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread