Established Member
Premium Member
4638b97ff62f598a4ca79d7a6a8ebe12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Hugo Boss

Honestly, everything was "prettier and more stylish" back then. Not just a Nazi thing, but the whole art deco era across the world. Even the Soviet artwork and state construction projections.

Materials and manufacturing processes where significantly limited in comparison to today but everyone took the time to make sure everything seemed "grand".

Screenshot_20240428-211046.png

Dude was around today would be wearing either baggy BDUs or a bland blue jacket and white shirt while living in a sterile mc'mansion with a home theater, stainless appliances and white Tesla x3.

Saw this picture, Heinkel with his youngest son. Look at the carpet and furniture. Again, not limited to Germany, but even today, what's memorable about New York - Chrysler Build, Empire State Building... When was it built?

Screenshot_20240428-172626.png

Brutalist/Post Modern has destroyed our societal esthetics.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
"It's a Jeep thing. You wouldn't understand." You're right, I don't. lol I also don't understand this latest Jeep trend of cramming a line of what looks like rubber duckies along the windshield. De-fogging the windows? Naaaa. Rubber duckies, bro! And if it's a chick, there's probably a pink decal on the back that says Salt Life which is especially puzzling to me considering we're nowhere near an ocean.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"It's a Jeep thing. You wouldn't understand." You're right, I don't. lol I also don't understand this latest Jeep trend of cramming a line of what looks like rubber duckies along the windshield. De-fogging the windows? Naaaa. Rubber duckies, bro! And if it's a chick, there's probably a pink decal on the back that says Salt Life which is especially puzzling to me considering we're nowhere near an ocean.

All accurate Jeep things. Ghey

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I
IMG_0821.png
IMG_8080.png
IMG_8079.jpeg

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
maybe it's got something to do with them being the size of a whale
I actually chuckled at this because it's true most of the time. My cousin lived in Jupiter for a year and has been back since October. He's pointed out numerous times that the tail up here is sub-par by a long shot. He's a little younger than me so 37-38 and comments on the void of decent-looking women our age. "You either need to risk the immaturity of a 20-something year old or deal with a late 40s divorcee with 3 kids trying to make another run at her glory days. The 30-somethings are fat, gave up on looking at all appealing, are freshly divorced, think they walk on water and don't need a man yet still rely on at least one to support them. I'm all about me and my kids now."

Call me Chief

Established Member
The ducks are code for sexual preferences. Different color ducks represent different things. i.e., White duck=swallower, brown duck=takes it in the exit, brown and yellow=A2M. And that's just for the guys. The ladies have their own duck color codes.
jeeps_tampons_4.jpg

madscotsman

Established Member
Don't forget the left foot hanging out the door on a foot rest like a motorcycle. I'm waiting for the day I see a side swipe take a foot off here in Indiana.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The ducks are code for sexual preferences. Different color ducks represent different things. i.e., White duck=swallower, brown duck=takes it in the exit, brown and yellow=A2M. And that's just for the guys. The ladies have their own duck color codes.
View attachment 1838621
That’s enough internet for me today..

Users who are viewing this thread