NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
The problem is that I have a baby face. I can't grow a beard so I'm always clean shaven for the most part because I basically can only grow a goatee, nothing on the sides. My brother is 44 and he is just now able to have a 5 o'clock shadow. It runs in the family.

Meanwhile I just cut like 3 inches off my beard lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_0176.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Meanwhile I just cut like 3 inches off my beard lol

Yeah, I'll never know what that's like. The rest of my body is normal aside from my chest which is pretty light and no back hair. Hell, I barely have hair on my arms and legs really. I basically have the body of a teenager but with a perfect complexion and I'm coming up on 40 in less than two years. When I'm 60 or 70 I'll look like I'm in my late 40s or early 50s. Both of my parents look really good for their age. You'd never guess my dad is 70.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I'll never know what that's like. The rest of my body is normal aside from my chest which is pretty light and no back hair. Hell, I barely have hair on my arms and legs really. I basically have the body of a teenager but with a perfect complexion and I'm coming up on 40 in less than two years. When I'm 60 or 70 I'll look like I'm in my late 40s or early 50s. Both of my parents look really good for their age. You'd never guess my dad is 70.
Don't let em get you down. I'm the same way baby face till I die. 43 y.o. and look better than most 30 year olds. A soul patch and a goatee are as far as I can grow. I just smooth shave now

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread