NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Call me Chief

Established Member
"And you see Vasili, even when it breaks, it still works."

Was at the range one day and the Marine in the lane next to me had the seer on his 1911 break and the pistol went full auto and emptied the mag. That dude totally maintained. Kept the pistol in his hand and pointing downrange until it was empty. And no, the range master would not let the rest of us take turns shooting it.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
My 458 socom is a lot of fun to shoot, but even reloading it's still costing me 2 bucks a round. I just wish it had more than 250 yards effective range. Since 50 cal stuff is unlawful in NJ now, I have to settle for 458 until I move back out of this liberal shithole.
My friend brought his 458 suppressed AR pistol to the range and it was the least fun I've ever had shooting a gun. Even suppressed, it's stupid loud and violent.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
My friend brought his 458 suppressed AR pistol to the range and it was the least fun I've ever had shooting a gun. Even suppressed, it's stupid loud and violent.
Sheet......sign me up!!! Stupid loud and violent are just my speed. I used a .300 win mag to deer hunt and my shooting lane was 75 yards and closer.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Be glad you didn’t see that shit
IMG_20240514_080618_185.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread