Established Member
15905948733389650431.gif

65376086143110476445.gif

76759190042352452050.gif

93870071348935943842.gif

jenkins_1120

Established Member
Lol at the comments

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004F9QBE6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1368927314&sr=8-1-fkmr1&pi=SL75

BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)
made SOMETHING happen...
By null - May 16, 2013
so i'm flexing my muscles and looking in the mirror while my wife crawls around on the ceiling like a god dam spider and suddenly the window makes an odd sound *tink*. i look outside and see something in the grass below. i frowned deeply, kicked the window, shattering it too bits and said "go.". in a flash my wife was out and over the balcony onto the grass. she threw a grappling hook back up and was in the living room in a flash and held the object out for me too see.

"what the f*** is this?" i asked? she shook her head. she wasn't sure. my wife wasn't sure. i urinated in my pants and it was INVOLUNTARY! she made a disgusted face and faded into the shadows. that had never happened before.

i stuck the sharp object into a small table and lit candles in front of it after taking off my pee pants. i burned incense and performed funeral rights for the pants and burned a small paper horse for the pants too ride in the after life. then i did the dance of a thousand nightmares for the object and went to sleep.

in the morning i felt FABULOUS! nothing about me had changed physically but i was GAY. all i wanted was to find a man and get married. i told my wife this over breakfast and her face darkened. she gestured too the object. the candles had fallen and burned away most of the living room wall, exposing the house to the elements and there, in a pool of rain water on our rug, sat the object. in all it's glory, untamed, i finally saw it for what it was: a LADY PEN!

how had i not known before? i did the dance of a thousand nightmares for a LADY pen? wow. i guess that's what you get for not understanding metaphysics and still trying too walk the walk like you know everything.

nothing wrong with being gay, i'm all for equal rights and gay marriage.

however i was a blissfully married man when this pen popped up into my life and my wife and i enjoyed a great deal of love'n, so for us it's sad that we can no longer be together.
3 of 6 people found this review helpful
Helpful
Not Helpful
←Prev
Next→
See all customer reviews (1,609)
Back to BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)

Go
TOP OF PAGE
Home
Cart (0)
Wish List
Find a Wish List or Registry
Your Account
Your Subscribe & Save Items
1-Click Settings
Contact Us
Help
Amazon.com Full Site
Already a customer?Sign In

Conditions of UsePrivacy Notice

© 1996-2013, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates

Sent from my iPhone using thunder thumbs

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Actually I like the ones this guy makes...

U.M.

[youtube_browser]nGeKSiCQkPw[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]sekLEG8xsOs[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]kI4yoXyb1_M[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]MkQwJOLfr1k[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread