NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
yep, over my head. Just thought you were a stupid ****, was wrong just an asshole.

As if I hadn't already announced that with my avatar...you are a smart cookie!

I did a snopes search on it and also searched there to see if you had a dick. Both came up false. Go figure.

To think, the computer had enough sense to know it was sarcasm yet you did not. Not sure what to make of you two. Wait, see below...

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

I've come to the conclusion that we here on STVP have the definitive accumulation of the lowest IQ users ever to grace a website. Thank you both for verifying my astute hypothesis, and allowing me to draw said conclusion. If either of you did, in fact, even begin to enter that into the search bar (we know you did), please don't allow yourselves to procreate with another. It might create a level of suck that rivals a binary black hole, and thus throw the entire theoretical physics community into an upheaval.

sheldon.gif

Last edited:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
As if I hadn't already announced that with my avatar...you are a smart cookie!

To think, the computer had enough sense to know it was sarcasm yet you did not. Not sure what to make of you two. Wait, see below...

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

I've come to the conclusion that we here on STVP have the definitive accumulation of the lowest IQ users ever to grace a website. Thank you both for verifying my astute hypothesis, and allowing me to draw said conclusion. If either of you did, in fact, even begin to enter that into the search bar (we know you did), please don't allow yourselves to procreate with another. It might create a level of suck that rivals a binary black hole, and thus throw the entire theoretical physics community into an upheaval.

sheldon.gif

[video=youtube;icmRCixQrx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8[/video]

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
LMAO.....is that supposed to be impressive? You putting together a coherent sentence was supposed to frighten or induce some sort of "IQ" dick measuring contest? Was a simple question....glad you took offense to it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread