NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member

you_fail.jpg

Kiohtee

Established Member
I understand. What I don't understand is why a bridge with height signs gets hit more than once or twice.

That was a long ass video with easily 100 strikes.

Because that's what happens when just anyone can drive a big ass truck.

Coiled03

Established Member
I understand. What I don't understand is why a bridge with height signs gets hit more than once or twice.

That was a long ass video with easily 100 strikes.

Have you ever given a second thought to the height signs some bridges have displayed? Probably not when you're in your car.

Now imagine you rented a truck for a day, would you suddenly be vigilant about those signs? Kinda doubt it.

Having said that, there's no excuse for the people who drive trucks professionally.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Have you ever given a second thought to the height signs some bridges have displayed? Probably not when you're in your car.

Now imagine you rented a truck for a day, would you suddenly be vigilant about those signs? Kinda doubt it.

Having said that, there's no excuse for the people who drive trucks professionally.

+1. Most people don't even know how tall their normal pickups are and can do the same thing in low parking garages. I know mine gets too close under 7' so I don't risk it if its less than that.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

I guess I'm a bad example due to my CDL and the fact that I do look at bridge signs.

Just seems like after a few accidents they would install one of the yellow warning signs with flashing lights.

Hilarious regardless.

Imatk

Established Member
I guess I'm a bad example due to my CDL and the fact that I do look at bridge signs.

Just seems like after a few accidents they would install one of the yellow warning signs with flashing lights.

Hilarious regardless.

LOL are you kidding or what?? There is a yellow warning sign with flashing lights in that video!

Do you just look at bridge signs IRL and NOT in videos :)

That sir is hilarious :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread