03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
and one more :D

13669785_1018304718218482_4122406933184790986_n.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
What is Pokemon Go. This is the 2nd time in less than 3 minutes I've heard that.

byeofcr

Established Member
^another reason for 20 somethings to walk around with their faces buried in their phones and get smacked by a car

Its an app. You have to find pokeman that are hidden near you. It uses your camera and super imposes them on your screen

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^another reason for 20 somethings to walk around with their faces buried in their phones and get smacked by a car

Its an app. You have to find pokeman that are hidden near you. It uses your camera and super imposes them on your screen

yep and its a big security risk too, at least on iOS...took me forever to even get on board with texting, can't fathom putting stupid shit like this on my phone.

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/security-fail-pokemon-go-means-it-could-pikachu-n607841

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I foresee deaths.
There's already been robberies because users can do something with the app that summons other players. Then they wait for them to show up and rob them. Was in the news the other day. I also just saw a copy of an automotive repair order that stated the driver ran over a curb while playing Pokémon Go.

scott_0

Established Member

went out to dinner with my wife and a few friends, was amazing to see everyone wrapped up in that shit! smh even older people, hell even saw a bike looking dude playing lmao

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Buddy of mine text me couple hours ago he watched a girl on a bike eat shit while trying to ride and play that stupid game. Maybe this is the new natural selection.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Everyone needs to keep a sharp eye out for erratic driving. It's going to become very commonplace, imo.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I think I'm just going to park my bike for the summer till this Pokemon thing dies off. Pun intended.

Users who are viewing this thread