NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
The picture shows a beautiful girl that happens to have DS.

Potato is a term that is used to infer confusion, low quality, unintelligent, unapealing.

So the picture pokes fun at the fact that even though the girl has Downs, she is still hot and most would bang.

Huh...

I was figuring it was some sort of "Hot Tottie" jail bait joke since the girl looks like she's 12.

I'm assuming she's some how internet famous and is actually in her 20's but the downs makes her look 12.

Not really a funny one. Not because it's mean or tasteless, but because it needs a half hour explanation.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
15EBE88D-BE1E-4721-A1E9-17573A195BCB_zpsz0nowslb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Huh...

I was figuring it was some sort of "Hot Tottie" jail bait joke since the girl looks like she's 12.

I'm assuming she's some how internet famous and is actually in her 20's but the downs makes her look 12.

Not really a funny one. Not because it's mean or tasteless, but because it needs a half hour explanation.

Its pretty funny. It only needs an explanation, if you fall on the "lower percentile that doesnt get it" category.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

the whole "potato" thing was big for a while, for those of us that spend too much time on the internet and saw any of that it was pretty obvious.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
This is a true story. I can't make this crap up...

I sent the female driver meme to a buddy.

He sends me this...from when he was at a Toby Keith bar in Minnesota. The girls were having a good time...one smoking a cigarette and one drinking a beer...

Not the best pic but he was trying to be discreet.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 707

speeddemon2000

Established Member
So I was trying to figure out the hot potato one. I don't see how you can say the girl has DS from that pic. So I looked up Hot Potato on Urban dictionary. The forth one down is funny as shit.
Hot Potato
A game played by two naked primates where at least one of the players has to poop. The object of the game is for the players to press their...........

You can read the rest on Urban Dictionary LOL.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
So I was trying to figure out the hot potato one. I don't see how you can say the girl has DS from that pic. So I looked up Hot Potato on Urban dictionary. The forth one down is funny as shit.
Hot Potato
A game played by two naked primates where at least one of the players has to poop. The object of the game is for the players to press their...........

You can read the rest on Urban Dictionary LOL.

The girl does look like she has DS, and no, the pic has nothing to do with "Hot Potato."

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-can-count-to-potato

normal_demotiv_pic_8445-i-can-count-to-potato.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread