NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Whos 31 and lives at home....

Insert "the more you know" meme here.

Now, it remains true that the youngest adults are still the most likely to live with their parents. Half of them do, according to Pew, up from 46 percent a decade ago. But Pew also found that 25 percent of people ages 25 to 29 live with a parent, up from 18 percent a decade ago, and 13 percent of people ages 30 to 34, up from 9 percent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ls-are-living-at-home/?utm_term=.c0bad58ffa8a

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
That's Insane. I was late getting out and I moved out at 22

You also went to college for a bit. I was out for good by 22 even though I hadn't graduated yet, but between 18-22 I was in no shape to afford living on my own.

I actually really wish they had stats on political leanings vs living status.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
You also went to college for a bit. I was out for good by 22 even though I hadn't graduated yet, but between 18-22 I was in no shape to afford living on my own.

I actually really wish they had stats on political leanings vs living status.
I moved out at 18 because I knew everything, in hindsight it was very short sighted, but became a hell of a learning experience. Probably why I seem to be doing a bit better later on compared others my age. Got all my horrible decisions out of the way early on.
Sorry Hahahaha typing faster than I'm thinking
No worries, I just chalk it up to the blood restriction from the tight jeans.

Zemedici

Established Member
It happens - I couldn't bring the tight jeans on this trip. Had to be 'business casual' and apparently looking like i sell concert tickets is not the desired look Hahahaha

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I moved out at 18 because I knew everything, in hindsight it was very short sighted, but became a hell of a learning experience. Probably why I seem to be doing a bit better later on compared others my age. Got all my horrible decisions out of the way early on.

No worries, I just chalk it up to the blood restriction from the tight jeans.

I won't lie. I was struggling keeping my conviction to go to school. Flexible night shift jobs were hard for me to come by, and typically low wage. It was hard watching my friends make way more than me and seem to be living the high life. Its the total opposite now. I know I do much better than them and they aren't in any position to move up the income ladder while i'm at the bottom of my earning potential.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
funny-gif7.gif

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I won't lie. I was struggling keeping my conviction to go to school. Flexible night shift jobs were hard for me to come by, and typically low wage. It was hard watching my friends make way more than me and seem to be living the high life. Its the total opposite now. I know I do much better than them and they aren't in any position to move up the income ladder while i'm at the bottom of my earning potential.
I thought I could work full time, maintain an apartment with a friend, and do school. None of it went to plan, but forced me to really plan long range and know my numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread