NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I hate the internet, every time I see one of those Roast Me fdjkslfjsdfl; things I end up thinking about how my childhood was ruined on 56k seeing some chick being BBQed over a fire tied up like hog with a huge skewer going through her, obv dead. Also on Netscape and long before censorships... I can think of a few more things to ugh..

LOL, if you are referring to the skewered Asian woman on the spit being roasted, that was faked by the company Ruemorgue. The photo was made famous by the dickheads at bestgore.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LOL, if you are referring to the skewered Asian woman on the spit being roasted, that was faked by the company Ruemorgue. The photo was made famous by the dickheads at bestgore.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

IMG_2835.JPG

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I take it you havent experienced some Texan-Mexican combined with a night of heavy drinking?

Oh yes... My inlaws live in Frisco, Tx. That and some Lone Star beer...LOL

I'm pretty sure that it dislodged some food that had been in my colon since I was 10 years old.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh yes... My inlaws live in Frisco, Tx. That and some Lone Star beer...LOL

I'm pretty sure that it dislodged some food that had been in my colon since I was 10 years old.

That sounds about right... not to mention the feeling of your sphincters melting, if you felt froggy and asked for extra chile that night.

nothing beats taqueria after binge drinking!

Yeah buddy!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I remember the faked picture of the Asian on the BBQ. That didn't get me like the photoshop image where they melded a dried lotus blossom with a womans' areola. Mother of GOD that pic gave me the willies! Never knew I suffered from Trypophobia until I saw that pic.

U.M.

Go ahead... Google Trypophobia.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Ahhhh... thats really ****ed up.

Didnt seem bad until I clicked image search and scrolled down.

Goddamnit

Bad UM

Bad

Users who are viewing this thread