NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
200.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It would seem that licking the brown grommet is a very popular subject on SVTP. Whodathunkit?
We are still behind the trends because I saw an article come across Facebook from Buzzfeed or some shit that said pegging is the new trend with couples. Seriusly?

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
We are still behind the trends because I saw an article come across Facebook from Buzzfeed or some shit that said pegging is the new trend with couples. Seriusly?

Why do I get the feeling I shouldn't Google what "pegging" is, but know I am going to anyway?

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Why do I get the feeling I shouldn't Google what "pegging" is, but know I am going to anyway?
As soon as I saw that I switched screens to another forum. A psychologist taught me how to do that with one of my somewhat OCD kids twenty years ago. I discovered it works pretty good on me too. lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just picture how you have sex with a woman and then just reverse the roles. It's really no surprise it is so popular with this faggy, imasculated generation of millenials.

Users who are viewing this thread