NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Kroger Sushi where I live is no joke. We have a Toyota plant near by, so a lot of Japanese nationalist higher ups live in the area, so they make sure it is top notch.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Kroger Sushi where I live is no joke. We have a Toyota plant near by, so a lot of Japanese nationalist higher ups live in the area, so they make sure it is top notch.

This particular Krogers isn’t a super flagship, so I am guessing it’s made elsewhere and frozen/shipped there. The two HEBs near us have a sushi bar of sorts in the butchers/meat section, they do it up right, always fresh.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
This particular Krogers isn’t a super flagship, so I am guessing it’s made elsewhere and frozen/shipped there. The two HEBs near us have a sushi bar of sorts in the butchers/meat section, they do it up right, always fresh.
So the question is why were you at Krogers? You deserve what you got for not shopping at HEB.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
This was krogers, but I have seen the sushi setup at HEB, definitely legit/real sushi!
Both local King Soopers (Kroger) have legit sushi, it's made fresh and you can either grab what was made that morning or have it made as you wait. Both employees are Japanese, so it isn't made by some cholos in the back, lol.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Krogers is about half mile away, much closer than either HEB. We already had freezing rain, didn’t wanna chance it with weather rolling in. I should have just grabbed a sammich though!
You have 2 options then. Buy a house closer to HEB or don’t make excuses for not shopping at THE grocery store.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
tumblr_m9p02vvegl1qedb29o1_500-gif.1458559

Users who are viewing this thread