NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
What the hell are those muscles just above the black pants girls waist band, or is one the hip bone?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
4b79e5d44254f74fb9007faf1cb334bb.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I just found out that it was meant as a joke so i retract some hate

I think he’s back peddling and claiming it was a joke, caught some real flak for that comment.

Yeah he's only saying it was a joke because he's getting trashed for it. It wasn't a joke. He's an idiot.

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
I forget his name, but he is the Canadian Prime Minister. When elected, he was everyone’s Darling. He must have done something, because all I hear is hate now.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
awesome, thank you for sharing! My great uncle Ray on dads side was at Iwo...somehow by the grace of god he lived thru it. Ray died when I was little kid in the 80s, always remember him with a cigar and beer/drink in his hand.

View attachment 1464751 View attachment 1464752
bottom, 2nd to the right.
View attachment 1464753

View attachment 1464754

mine was there as well and survived. he just died this past year. he was married to my Mom's sister. he went back every year.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
mine was there as well and survived. he just died this past year. he was married to my Mom's sister. he went back every year.

Man I am sorry to hear that. All these WWII vets are just about gone, brings me to tears sometimes just thinking about it, soon they will all be gone. My brother-in-laws grandfather just passed too, think he was 95 or so, flew B-24s.

blk02edge

Established Member
He does not care if people shit talk him, if he wasn't joking he would not have retracted it. The shit he's done has been far worse, gets flamed and dgafs hard when people call him out

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
He does not care if people shit talk him, if he wasn't joking he would not have retracted it. The shit he's done has been far worse, gets flamed and dgafs hard when people call him out

This is someone I would pay to see Trump roll this clowns head under his armpit and give him a noogie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread