NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
29790841_10216343530809166_4688801219924197376_n.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Okay it's been a while since I've done any reading as far as tuners go. I remember when 'Bama Tunes was just getting started. What the hell did I miss? Is there a thread you can point me to?

U.M.

no particular thread but an ongoing reputation thing...see my response to zhisel below

Because I had a motor and nitrous tune of theirs on my '11 GT and it was fast as all get out for the 30K+ miles I had it!

Apparently they, and some others as well, had problems tuning Coyotes when they first released, resulting in a couple tune-related #8 cylinder failures. I believe Bama, though, took responsibility and started replacing motors so long as the failure could be traced to their tuning. I don't know. I personally never had an issue or failure with them, aside from the fact that once I stepped up to a 150 shot I had to go elsewhere because they stopped at 100.

for me it pre-dates the Coyote issue. There were lots of complaints about driveability issues, complaints of pinging/detonation etc... It seemed they were always on the aggressive side, never the conservative side.

Also this has been sooooo long ago the details are a little murky but Explorer Express (EE) was developing the Eaton blower kit for the 4.0 SOHC 6 cylinder engines for explorers, rangers etc... It's my understanding it was Bama (or possibly the same people with a different name before becoming Bama tuning) that ventilated quite a few motors developing the tune for EE and it delayed the release of the kit quite a lot. In the end it worked out for all involved when they put the 4.0 in the mustang too.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah those puppies are swingin’!

LOL...those jugs remind me of a stripper I dated years ago, Crystal (stage name honey :D)... she had the most ridiculous tits...they would hit me in the face when she rode cowgirl and I would laugh, which would piss her off and then she would stop.

Users who are viewing this thread