NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
never do it. I know someone who had diverticulitis and holding it too long, blew a hole in his colon that was situated next to his bladder so blew a hole into that also. he wound up with a fistula between the too which meant he had communication between his colon and his bladder. not good. got peritonitis that led to sepsis.

Well, I like to hold them in, especially if I know I'm going to be around people. In a store, I'll let the relief valve go and usually a woman or old Lady will say, "Well I never", to which I reply, "You ought to, you'd feel a lot better". lol

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Screenshot_20180624-144320~2.png

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Well, I like to hold them in, especially if I know I'm going to be around people. In a store, I'll let the relief valve go and usually a woman or old Lady will say, "Well I never", to which I reply, "You ought to, you'd feel a lot better". lol

My Grandpa was the greatest. He would sneak out farts all the time. When someone would call him on it, he’d always come back with “I’d rather bear the shame than the pain!”

...had to edit...damn autocorrect!!

Last edited:

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
An Obituary printed in the London Times.....Absolutely Dead Brilliant!!

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years.

No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- And maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death,
-by his parents, Truth and Trust,
-by his wife, Discretion,
-by his daughter, Responsibility,
-and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 5 stepbrothers;
- I Know My Rights
- I Want It Now
- Someone Else Is To Blame
- I'm A Victim
- Pay me for Doing Nothing

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing

Users who are viewing this thread