NE Philly
Established Member
tumblr_m9glqazIjP1rb8tmvo4_r2_250.gif

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Somebody didn't get enough attention from her father

*edit*
I'm going to be starting a family once I finish grad school, maybe the realization that I could have a daughter is making me less of a dog. Ok, it's definitely making me less of a dog.

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Last edited:

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
That’s the first time I’ve heard it called a grommet. :)

When discussing the art of giving the starfish some love, most of the young guys I've talked to, say they can't bring themselves to do that. I explained, they need to practice. Being willing to learn, they asked what would they need to practice torturing the booty hole. I explained they should get a old shock absorber grommet, rub some shit on it, and stick their tongue in the hole. The guys that got back to me, said their girl friends were over joyed with their butt munching prowess.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
When discussing the art of giving the starfish some love, most of the young guys I've talked to, say they can't bring themselves to do that. I explained, they need to practice. Being willing to learn, they asked what would they need to practice torturing the booty hole. I explained they should get a old shock absorber grommet, rub some shit on it, and stick their tongue in the hole. The guys that got back to me, said their girl friends were over joyed with their butt munching prowess.

Minus the intentional turd lathering, this is solid advice.

Fecal matter is like a surprise. Shouldn’t practice your “butt munching” expecting a bonus taste.

Just let it happen.

96 cobra

Established Member
I don't go around jumping into the back of garbage trucks when they're empty at the end of their shift, empty =/= clean... munchers beware.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

I literally just laughed out loud in my office

scott_0

Established Member

this kinda shit just can’t be made up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread