NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
740A889C-44D6-421C-8401-A0ECD3355815.png

MG0h3

Established Member
I just double-checked to see today's prices. A few are at $40k. The MP5 they used in Walking Dead is up for auction right this very moment. Highest bid is $80,000!

WTH why? They don’t make them anymore? Isn’t there any sub in 9mm?

If not I bet they come back with one. Our agency and lots of others are switching back to a 9mm. The tech and ballistics have gotten good enough to surpass the effectiveness of the .40; some of the reasoning is less recoil, carry more rounds as well.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

If not I bet they come back with one. Our agency and lots of others are switching back to a 9mm. The tech and ballistics have gotten good enough to surpass the effectiveness of the .40; some of the reasoning is less recoil, carry more rounds as well.

These are pre-86 ban sub-machine guns that can be owned by private citizens. There are only about 180,000 machine guns that are in the registry that are transferable and about 180 million people that want one. Supply and demand drives the price through the roof.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Some range RSO's are cool, but not most. There was a range a buddy took me to in College Station, they let us run the MP5s full auto (My buddy is an FFL). Didn't hurt that he let them burn a few mags too.

You talking about Champion Firearms?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
LMFAO....

Does anyone actually know the back story on this? It's fake, that kid and his girl have an Instagram page where they just do shit to make fun of each other and humiliate each other purposely for the internet. Their videos are actually hilarious.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

I'm sticking with the 40 and 10mm. 380 for Pocket carry.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread