NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I've always made my shots count but with ammo as expensive/rare as it is now I just plan on using my 1911 to bludgeon any would be assailant.
Good old fashioned pistol whipping I think is ripe for a comeback.

Reminds me of Wyatt Earp. He was rather fond of pistol whipping when he was a cop here, he had a Remington with a strap that "made it a great club." So even though he was a crack shot, and practiced frequently when it came to combat he really liked to pistol whip opponents much more than to just shoot them.

That would ****ing hurt like a bitch to get pistol whipped by a 1911...a Glock or one of the other plastic guns no so much. They would probably bust

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
She definitely picked something up... now whether legit shit or a smashed snickers bar, we shall never know!

boost88

Established Member
ef49e17f99208fa9112b319b519a4364.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I've always made my shots count but with ammo as expensive/rare as it is now I just plan on using my 1911 to bludgeon any would be assailant.
Good old fashioned pistol whipping I think is ripe for a comeback.

Reminds me of Wyatt Earp. He was rather fond of pistol whipping when he was a cop here, he had a Remington with a strap that "made it a great club." So even though he was a crack shot, and practiced frequently when it came to combat he really liked to pistol whip opponents much more than to just shoot them.
Pistol whipping - the original silencer.

Users who are viewing this thread