NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

usmcrebel

Established Member
chinaworkforce.jpg

i fixed it

64comet

Established Member
So you were apart of the British Special Forces and French Foreign Legion? You also climbed and flew over Mt. Everest?:kaboom:
He cries about being alone out there with a damn camera crew. That show sucks ass. Survivor man is 1000x better and at least he is actually alone when he says he is. But back on topic, FUNNY PICS.

Last edited:

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
So you were apart of the British Special Forces and French Foreign Legion? You also climbed and flew over Mt. Everest?:kaboom:

he actually was in the french foreign legion, or at least went through the training (which is absolutly brutal). There was a show about it on the military channel that chronicled the training.

kuruma

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzxsqkxHDVQ"]YouTube - Bear Grylls is a Fake[/ame]

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
He cries about being alone out there with a damn camera crew. That show sucks ass. Survivor man is 1000x better and at least he is actually alone when he says he is. But back on topic, FUNNY PICS.

I have watched both and survivor man sucks. All he does is go somewhere and stay for a week. Wasnt he the one that broke his arm and had to CALL for help?

Sorry but bear is much more entertaining to watch and actually shows you survival techniques.

Until you can prove that Bear is fake...

bear>survivor man

red9450

Established Member
I have watched both and survivor man sucks. All he does is go somewhere and stay for a week. Wasnt he the one that broke his arm and had to CALL for help?

Sorry but bear is much more entertaining to watch and actually shows you survival techniques.

bear>survivor man

Bear's Bitch ass goes to a hotel at night. Did you watch the above post?

kuruma

Established Member

bear>survivor man

I just did with my video above. That is as fake as it gets...

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Bear's Bitch ass goes to a hotel at night. Did you watch the above post?

Proof he is staying in a hotel? or that is just something you heard on here from a profesional survivalist on svtp?

I just did with my video above. That is as fake as it gets...

O im sorry that didnt look like bear at all in the last part of the video, not only that the setting looks similar but not the same. sorry but that video looks far from legit to me.

kuruma

Established Member
Proof he is staying in a hotel? or that is just something you heard on here from a profesional survivalist on svtp?

O im sorry that didnt look like bear at all in the last part of the video, not only that the setting looks similar but not the same. sorry but that video looks far from legit to me.

LoL thats the point, it isn't bear, its some dude that went to the same place bear was- running across a dangerous precipice witch ended 50 feet later. It proves him fake because he was like, "ooo I'm in danger here" when he could have just walked around the hole.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
LoL thats the point, it isn't bear, its some dude that went to the same place bear was- running across a dangerous precipice witch ended 50 feet later. It proves him fake because he was like, "ooo I'm in danger here" when he could have just walked around the hole.

So you are telling me, this guy sat down and watched Man vs. Wild, then found out where bear was filiming and went to the same exact location to prove this was fake?

:dw: Sorry. not buying.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member

I think the point of the original shoot was to show what to do if ever in the situation if it was the only place to cross. Thats the point of the show, to show survival. Sometimes they have to mislead a little. Doesnt make him a fraud

Users who are viewing this thread