NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Funny stuff but sad to see what baseball is becoming

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yep, utter nonsense. Which is why I haven't watched a MLB game in 3 years+. Zero interest in it. Or in the NBA or NFL for that matter. I expect the nonsense will just get worse over time.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Yep, utter nonsense. Which is why I haven't watched a MLB game in 3 years+. Zero interest in it. Or in the NBA or NFL for that matter. I expect the nonsense will just get worse over time.

I'll NEVER watch MLB again because of THIS...

hypatia-h_8b32cbbf3b6a01567b42580dbc33ce9f-h_81696e74ae05cf13a00e5be8a75779c9-e1595591289228.jpg

Edp_60MXoAE2YKj?format=png&name=small.png

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I'll NEVER watch MLB again because of THIS...

View attachment 1709739

View attachment 1709740

Lmao, make sure to send the MLB a hand written letter letting them know how they offended you. Otherwise they might not notice your lack of viewership.

FWIW I don't get why someone gets paid $10 million a year for something I did my whole childhood. I hope the whole pro sports industry gets knocked down a peg. Same as Hollywood, all self important assholes with one skill lecturing everyone.

Last edited:

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Lmao, make sure to send the MLB a hand written letter letting them know how they offended you. Otherwise they might not notice your lack of viewership.

FWIW I don't get why someone gets paid $10 million a year for something I did my whole childhood. I hope the whole pro sports industry gets knocked down a peg. Same as Hollywood, all self important assholes with one skill lecturing everyone.

You did not play like the Pros. I guarantee you. The guys that make it up to the big league aren't the best in their park league. They're the best in their regions/state at that position. My cousin plays baseball for UCLA. They're just more naturally gifted and are groomed to be better since they were kids. My little cousin has been drafted every year he's played at UCLA. Ive been athletic all my life. This kid is not the average kid.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

Actually my friend...viewership of ALL "Woke" Pro Sports has taken SUCH a hit...even while folks coward i their homes...my letter is not needed. Lack of viewers will lead to lack of sponsors...which will lead to even more.

Meanwhile...your point of being "paid $10 million a year for something I did my whole childhood" is an argument I NEVER understood or agree with. I am a Free Market individual. I don't look into the pocketbooks of ANYONE making a living of ANY size, as long as it is not illegal (against established laws), immoral (involves hurting kids, less fortunate, etc) or unethical (involves stealing from or procuring without due and suitable trade) .

2 things are certain...if someone is making $10 million/year at ANYTHING...there MUST be someone making a LOT more willing to pay that amount. I say "more power to them". Some might think what i make is absurd...but I assure you, my Chairman makes a LOT more off of ME. And secondly...they were OBVIOUSLY 10 million times BETTER than you EVER were at it.

Capisce?

Users who are viewing this thread