boost88

Established Member
IMG_7982.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
lol I wonder if this girl knows all of this is going on about her
I don't think she would. And to the people saying they would keep the memes about their worst moment going viral, I highly doubt that too. I suppose it depends on the circumstances. If it was just some SVTP level shenanigans, then Id probably keep the memes about myself to show off later. But, this chick is definitely not keeping those. She's being dragged (rightfully so) through the meme world. I had a relative go viral for the wrong reasons and it wasn't even that bad. Im pretty sure most people here have seen the meme. Pretty tame nowadays but this was when things had just started ramping up going viral.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think she would. And to the people saying they would keep the memes about their worst moment going viral, I highly doubt that too. I suppose it depends on the circumstances. If it was just some SVTP level shenanigans, then Id probably keep the memes about myself to show off later. But, this chick is definitely not keeping those. She's being dragged (rightfully so) through the meme world. I had a relative go viral for the wrong reasons and it wasn't even that bad. Im pretty sure most people here have seen the meme. Pretty tame nowadays but this was when things had just started ramping up going viral.

Users who are viewing this thread