Established Member
Premium Member
e3098f31d707439ef71b8f6ef0100c42.jpg
a6d4472f3feedc4b689b91ca94a5fff6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Well, well, well! Beautiful woman! However, I accompanied a group doing a completion walk through on a contemporary home just completed on Thursday. This included a top award winning architect out of DC. His second biggest gripe and 5 minute lecture was the fact that Contemporary design counter tops have no overhang, and finish flush with the face of the drawers. I would have enjoyed having this picture to show him the practicality of the overhang. I have a sense the beauty of the woman would have been overlooked.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Well, well, well! Beautiful woman! However, I accompanied a group doing a completion walk through on a contemporary home just completed on Thursday. This included a top award winning architect out of DC. His second biggest gripe and 5 minute lecture was the fact that Contemporary design counter tops have no overhang, and finish flush with the face of the drawers. I would have enjoyed having this picture to show him the practicality of the overhang. I have a sense the beauty of the woman would have been overlooked.
Counter? What Counter?

Users who are viewing this thread