1682076462096.jpeg

1682076487717.jpeg

1682076515995.jpeg

1682076538309.jpeg

1682076555583.jpeg

1682076574951.jpeg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Man that app, is full of Karen’s, and male Karens.
It really is. I only have it for the random shit that pops up for sale that I don't need.

My block list on that app is l~~~o~~~n~~~g.

There was one post some dumb old bitch put up about the shit the county was using to melt snow/ice on the roads. Her problem was not what was being used harmed animals. No. Her issue was is melted off her car in her garage and made the floor black and nasty.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
It really is. I only have it for the random shit that pops up for sale that I don't need.

My block list on that app is l~~~o~~~n~~~g.

There was one post some dumb old bitch put up about the shit the county was using to melt snow/ice on the roads. Her problem was not what was being used harmed animals. No. Her issue was is melted off her car in her garage and made the floor black and nasty.

What kind of radius for conversations does the app have? I get it if you are in town, or a subdivision, but I’m a few miles away from any population density. Have a few neighbors here and there, but don’t think I’d find any local conversations.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
What kind of radius for conversations does the app have? I get it if you are in town, or a subdivision, but I’m a few miles away from any population density. Have a few neighbors here and there, but don’t think I’d find any local conversations.
We're in a subdivision right outside the city limits.

It's really just a bunch of idiots posting dumb shit.

I keep an eye on it for break-ins or shady shit. And junk for sale that I don't need. It's really just a localized version of fagbook.

Users who are viewing this thread