Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_9946.JPG

IMG_9936.JPG

IMG_9935.JPG

IMG_9929.JPG

Roses are red, violets are blue, @SSSSSSSSSSSSVT wants to suck Trump’s dick, and he wants to blow you too.

C2tuck

Established Member
Lol I am in the process of selling my house and I am just dumb enough to buy a C7Z06 or maybe a GT500 once its sold. I fortunately have enough equity in the home to buy a nice toy and will put the rest into my retirement.

So…you moving in with a chick or something?

MFE

Established Member
Stupid ****in' SERPA holsters. "Hey, let's have the user apply index finger pressure toward the trigger guard in the heat of the moment. What could go wrong?" An old neighbor of mine, active LEO at the time, shot himself through the foot drawing from one and the agency later banned them.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
So…you moving in with a chick or something?
Downsizing, this house is nearly 3K sq feet with an 18,000 ft lot. When I bought the house in 2009 it was just after the housing bubble collapse, it bank owned property that I scooped. Value now is more than double what I paid and more than triple what I still owe.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
What's with all the P Diddy shit? I must have missed it.

cierra who is/was some R&B singer accused him of druggin/trafficking her and others from what little I've seen here and there and the feds have been looking into him. Looks like he jumped in his jet and hauled ass out of the country when the alphabet bois went to hit his houses.

I wonder who he pissed off that they're gonna sacrifice him

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Got a few of his homes raided because of ties to sex trafficking yesterday.

cierra who is/was some R&B singer accused him of druggin/trafficking her and others from what little I've seen here and there and the feds have been looking into him. Looks like he jumped in his jet and hauled ass out of the country when the alphabet bois went to hit his houses.

I wonder who he pissed off that they're gonna sacrifice him

He got raided, multiple properties, multiple agencies involved… think it was no knock, early morning. Sex trafficking etc…
WTF? Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread