Established Member
sick post above, wow.

+1

horribleclotheswhoressl.jpg

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, when the light hits an Escape the right way they can look just like a Grizzly bear about to pounce on some orphaned kittens. You just have to react without thinking.

Jim Snover

My fail: shot my Escape with a shotgun on accident
160d1z4.jpg

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
The goalie save is stupid. He should stay in position and make a normal save. I'm not the best a being a hockey goalie but good enough to teach if, your in position then most save are easy and normal.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Hilarious if for no other reason than that those elitist prick Trekkies had it coming. Those assholes have taken over the road here in North Scottsdale and they go on and on about how they have every legal right to be there yet believe they're exempt from the laws of the road. This should happen more often IMO.

....not cool. Share The Roads. I bike btw.....and I know cyclists that have been hit while obeying traffic rules and regulations. It happens, but its not very nice to say that its a good thing.

Last edited:

bscarberry

Established Member
Yeah, when the light hits an Escape the right way they can look just like a Grizzly bear about to pounce on some orphaned kittens. You just have to react without thinking.

Jim Snover

Mr. Snover... you're quick wit and awesome comments never cease to amaze me:banana:

Common

Established Member
No offense to you, unless you play, but soccer is gay.

You are clueless and ignorant, and probably couldnt run with a second string soccer player of a decent team. Not to mention maintain a ball posession with your FEET.

Soccer=the most popular sport in the world.

You=ignorant person.

Users who are viewing this thread