NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

IShb3w

Established Member
^^^ I fail to see what's funny. The Audi Aveo Turbo (with optional downforce package) had a VERY low production run. Consider yourself lucky to have seen one in person.

did they look like that from the factory, cuz if not, then its definately funny.

KevanoWS6

I'm that guy
Established Member
did they look like that from the factory, cuz if not, then its definately funny.

it's all stock. they're just super rare. you can tell because the japanese assembly plant put their markings on the back to distinguish the production numbers, much like the saleen's number on the front bumper. pretty cool if you ask me:coolman:

check below the tail lights. this looks to be a low production number too, adding to the street cred and crazy high re-sale value of this gem.
dsc0883511.jpg

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
it's all stock. they're just super rare. you can tell because the japanese assembly plant put their markings on the back to distinguish the production numbers, much like the saleen's number on the front bumper. pretty cool if you ask me:coolman:

check below the tail lights. this looks to be a low production number too, adding to the street cred and crazy high re-sale value of this gem.
dsc0883511.jpg

:lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread