NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

mosconiac

Established Member
t1ye3unnfd3b.gif

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Does anyone have any info/pictures of this piece of ****ing shit that got what he deserved? This is an example of why I hate people. What would have been even better is if he got gang raped by a 12 inch black dick. **** people. :fm:

WOW. Your response made me laugh. That's what I sound like every time I have to drive around here and but I usually just say I hate people. :rolling:
But yeah, that's a fake article. I think somebody pointed that out a few posts back.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Does anyone have any info/pictures of this piece of ****ing shit that got what he deserved? This is an example of why I hate people. What would have been even better is if he got gang raped by a 12 inch black dick. **** people. :fm:

Does the fact the dick is black make it even worse?:lol1:

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member

Aren't you one of the bible beaters that manages to find their way into every religious discussion on this forum? How Christian of you.

Users who are viewing this thread